100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 51
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 125
3. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - fri, 3 jul 2020
From £ 111
4. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, wed, 15 apr 2020 - sun, 19 apr 2020
From £ 53
5. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, mon, 13 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 67
6. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 11 oct 2020
From £ 79
7. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 72
8. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 68
9. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 104
10. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 29 nov 2020
From £ 70
Diana: A New Musical
Experience the story about Princess Diana, who followed her heart, wanted to make the world a better place and became a legend for her dedication. Enjoy the musical with brand new songs, created by an award-winning team, on Broadway in New York City!
- Witness the story about Princess Diana
- Enjoy a musical created by an award-winning team
- Listen to brand new songs
- Choose your own seats
What can I expect?
Lady Diana: She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon: She was dedicated to charity, activism and became such a style icon, that women around the world wanted to imitate her style, grace and charming personality.
But there's always more to a person, than what meets the eye - and Princess Diana was not someone to be thought of as a trophy wife. She had opinions of her own, she led fiercely with her heart and she stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, became well liked by the royals and as a result created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.