100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, sat, 23 oct 2021 - sun, 6 mar 2022
From £ 54
2. Mrs. Doubtfireat Stephen Sondheim Theatre, fri, 22 oct 2021 - sun, 8 may 2022
From £ 47
3. Companyat Jacobs Theatre, mon, 15 nov 2021 - sun, 27 mar 2022
From £ 88
4. Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptationsat Imperial Theatre, sun, 17 oct 2021 - sun, 3 jul 2022
From £ 128
5. Girl From The North Countryat Belasco Theatre, wed, 13 oct 2021 - sun, 24 apr 2022
From £ 79
6. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, wed, 22 sep 2021 - sun, 26 jun 2022
From £ 47
7. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, th, 16 dec 2021 - sun, 5 jun 2022
From £ 79
8. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, wed, 4 aug 2021 - sun, 6 feb 2022
From £ 45
9. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, wed, 4 aug 2021 - sun, 3 jul 2022
From £ 41
Diana: A New Musical
Experience the story about Princess Diana, who followed her heart, wanted to make the world a better place and became a legend for her dedication. Enjoy the musical with brand new songs, created by an award-winning team, on Broadway in New York City!
- Witness the story about Princess Diana
- Enjoy a musical created by an award-winning team
- Listen to brand new songs
- Choose your own seats
What can I expect?
Lady Diana: She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon: She was dedicated to charity, activism and became such a style icon, that women around the world wanted to imitate her style, grace and charming personality.
But there's always more to a person, than what meets the eye - and Princess Diana was not someone to be thought of as a trophy wife. She had opinions of her own, she led fiercely with her heart and she stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, became well liked by the royals and as a result created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.