100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 47
2. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 33
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, sat, 29 feb 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 103
4. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 46
5. West Side Storyat Broadway Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 6 sep 2020
From £ 33
6. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From £ 76
7. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childat Lyric Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 6 sep 2020
From £ 147
8. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 22 nov 2020
From £ 42
9. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 3 jan 2021
From £ 56
10. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 67
Disney's Aladdin - Broadway
Make way for Disney's new musical comedy Aladdin on Broadway in New York. Prebook your tickets from home, and discover a whole new world, a whole new way!
- Ensure your tickets to this incredible musical
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Enjoy the Academy Award-winning music
- Experience a musical for the entire family
- Enjoy the exhilarating choreography and astonishing visual effects
What can I expect?
Aladdin the Musical is based on the Disney movie from 1992 about the charming street kid Aladdin, who falls in love with the beautiful Princess Jasmine.
Princess Jasmine is unhappy with her father’s desire to find her a royal groom. Meanwhile, the Sultan’s right-hand man, Jafar, is plotting to take over the throne. When Jasmine sneaks out of the palace, she meets Aladdin.
After being discovered together, Aladdin is sentenced to death, but Jafar saves him by ordering him to fetch a lamp from the Cave of Wonders. Where there’s a lamp, there’s a Genie, and once Aladdin unknowingly lets this one out, anything can happen!
The beloved story is brought to thrilling theatrical life in this bold new musical. With just one rub of a magic lamp, Aladdin's journey sweeps you into an exotic world full of daring adventure, classic comedy and timeless romance. It's an unforgettable experience that includes all the cherished songs from the Academy Award-winning score and more written especially for Broadway.
Who's the team behind?
This brand-new stage production is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw, and composed by Tony Award winner Alan Menken. It features lyrics by the legendary Howard Ashman and Tony Award winner Tim Rice, with book and additional lyrics by Chad Beguelin.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long is the musical?
Aladdin is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one intermission
- When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
Is this suitable for me?
Who is the musical suitable for?
Aladdin is a musical for the entire family, but it's recommended from age 8 and up.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 88 reviews
Immer einen Besuch Wert!
"War ein sehr schöner Abend mit vielen Eindrücken! Schauspieler, Kostüme und Gesang einfach perfekt!"
Nelli, Lübbecke tue, 4 feb 2020
Fanny, Athee sur cher mon, 6 jan 2020
Wunderschönes Ambiente und tolles Musical
"Sehr schönes Bühnenbild, tolle Effekte und ein starkes Ensemble"
Sabine, München th, 5 dec 2019
tolle musical !!!!
"broadway ganz weit oben !!!!!!!!"
Carsten, Hannover mon, 11 nov 2019