100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hadestownat Walter Kerr Theatre, tue, 2 mar 2021 - sun, 5 sep 2021
From £ 65
2. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, fri, 26 feb 2021 - sun, 19 dec 2021
From £ 41
3. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, fri, 26 feb 2021 - sat, 26 jun 2021
From £ 96
4. The Gazillion Bubble Showat New World Stages / Stage 2, fri, 26 feb 2021 - sun, 28 feb 2021
From £ 49
5. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, fri, 26 feb 2021 - sun, 27 jun 2021
From £ 98
6. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, fri, 26 feb 2021 - sun, 28 feb 2021
From £ 49
7. Mean Girlsat August Wilson Theatre, tue, 1 jun 2021 - sat, 4 sep 2021
From £ 114
8. Mrs. Doubtfireat Stephen Sondheim Theatre, tue, 1 jun 2021 - sun, 5 sep 2021
From £ 49
Chicago the Musical is a captivating story about greed, murder, and show biz. It's the longest-running American musical on Broadway and is the winner of six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy and countless standing ovations. In other words, you won't be disappointed!
- Secure your tickets to this thrilling musical
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Experience this award-winning musical and find out what all the fuss is about
What can I expect?
What is Chicago about?
Chicago tells the story of two rival murderesses locked up in Cook County Jail. Nightclub star Velma is serving time for killing her husband and sister after finding the two in bed together. Driven chorus girl Roxie has been locked up for killing the lover she’s been cheating on her husband with.
With one showstopper after the next the story keeps moving and the dancers moves are as sexy and steamy as they were in 1975 when Chicago the Musical first appeared.
So come see the longest running American musical in the history of Broadway and paint the town red with our two murderesses Roxie Hart, Velma Kelly, and their hotshot lawyer Billy Flynn.
The songs in Chicago is as fantastic and classic as the musical itself and includes great hits as 'All That Jazz', 'Funny Honey', 'Mr. Cellophane', 'Nowadays' and 'Razzle Dazzle'
How long is the musical?
Chicago lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
Is this suitable for me?
Who is the musical suitable for?
Chicago is recommended for ages 13 and up.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 132 reviews
"Artistas fabulosos. Calidad de sonido excelente. Buena visión desde la última fila. Espectáculo un poco largo. Excelente en general."
"Had the pleasure of seeing this fabulous show with my three daughters recently. We are big fans of Chicago and this performance was fantastic. Great use of the stage and the Ambassador theatre was a great intimate venue. Thoroughly recommend going."
Margot, Royston park sa
"musique choré tout y est ..."
Thomas, Saint julien en born