Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From £ 77
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, tue, 26 nov 2019 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 104
3. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 63
4. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sat, 9 may 2020
From £ 25
5. Waitressat Brooks Atkinson Theatre, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sun, 15 dec 2019
From £ 85
6. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, sat, 23 nov 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 101
7. Oklahoma!at Circle In The Square Theatre, fri, 29 nov 2019 - th, 2 jan 2020
From £ 169
8. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 50
9. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sun, 26 jan 2020
From £ 51
10. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 42
Chicago the Musical is a captivating story about greed, murder, and show biz. It's the longest-running American musical on Broadway and is the winner of six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy and countless standing ovations. In other words, you won't be disappointed!
- Secure your tickets to this thrilling musical
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Experience this award-winning musical and find out what all the fuss is about
What can I expect?
What is Chicago about?
Chicago tells the story of two rival murderesses locked up in Cook County Jail. Nightclub star Velma is serving time for killing her husband and sister after finding the two in bed together. Driven chorus girl Roxie has been locked up for killing the lover she’s been cheating on her husband with.
With one showstopper after the next the story keeps moving and the dancers moves are as sexy and steamy as they were in 1975 when Chicago the Musical first appeared.
So come see the longest running American musical in the history of Broadway and paint the town red with our two murderesses Roxie Hart, Velma Kelly, and their hotshot lawyer Billy Flynn.
The songs in Chicago is as fantastic and classic as the musical itself and includes great hits as 'All That Jazz', 'Funny Honey', 'Mr. Cellophane', 'Nowadays' and 'Razzle Dazzle'
How long is the musical?
Chicago lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
Is this suitable for me?
Who is the musical suitable for?
Chicago is recommended for ages 13 and up.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 120 reviews
"Artistas fabulosos. Calidad de sonido excelente. Buena visión desde la última fila. Espectáculo un poco largo. Excelente en general."
"Had the pleasure of seeing this fabulous show with my three daughters recently. We are big fans of Chicago and this performance was fantastic. Great use of the stage and the Ambassador theatre was a great intimate venue. Thoroughly recommend going."
Margot, Royston park sa
"En entrant dans la salle j'ai eu des doutes , salle petite vieillotte . Le spectacle commence et je me suis envolée , d'abord concentrée sur les paroles puis sur les détails de chaque danseur et danseuse puis au fur et à mesure du spectacle je suis rentrée dans la magie de la comédie musicale , notre proximité , la qualité des voix , le jeu et les expressions des visages , j'ai ressentie la complicité entre les acteurs , danseurs , je suis tombée sous le charme de Roxie , ma scène préférée quand elle fait la marionnette ! Merci pour ce moment de bonheur , merci à toute l'équipe , merci au gentil monsieur qui rigolait dehors puis dans les escaliers quand on attendait durant l'entracte pour aller aux toilettes ! Un grand merci Corinne"
Corinne, Osenbach mon, 18 nov 2019
Muito bonita e muito bem encenado.
Teresa th, 24 oct 2019
Tolles Erlebnis im Herzen New Yorks.
"Es lohnt sich wirklich!"
Sebastian, Greifswald tue, 1 oct 2019