100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, sun, 11 apr 2021 - sun, 6 feb 2022
From £ 45
2. Hadestownat Walter Kerr Theatre, sun, 11 apr 2021 - sun, 5 sep 2021
From £ 65
3. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, sun, 11 apr 2021 - sun, 19 dec 2021
From £ 41
4. Mean Girlsat August Wilson Theatre, tue, 1 jun 2021 - sat, 4 sep 2021
From £ 114
5. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, sun, 11 apr 2021 - sat, 26 jun 2021
From £ 96
6. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, sun, 11 apr 2021 - sun, 27 jun 2021
From £ 98
7. Diana: A New Musicalat Longacre Theatre, wed, 1 dec 2021 - sun, 10 apr 2022
From £ 41
The Imbible: Day Drinking
Brunch in a Glass! Looking for the quintessential New York brunch outing? You’ll find it in The Imbible: Day Drinking!
What can I expect?
Looking for the quintessential New York brunch outing? You’ll find it in The Imbible: Day Drinking, the latest edition of the smash-hit musical comedy shows about cocktails and spirits – now in its second year!
Join four friends as they battle today’s always-connected, over-scheduled world to carve out time to enjoy brunch together. While struggling to prioritize and prepare for their gathering, they learn the stories behind not only well-known brunch drinks, but also brunch itself, and come to appreciate the value of making time to break bread and sip drinks with good friends.
Your ticket includes a create-your-own Bloody Mary Bar, an authentic Irish Coffee, and a seasonal Bellini! The Imbible: Day Drinking is the perfect way to spend the afternoon!