100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 125
2. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 11 oct 2020
From £ 79
3. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 72
4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childat Lyric Theatre, wed, 15 apr 2020 - sun, 6 sep 2020
From £ 153
5. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - fri, 3 jul 2020
From £ 111
6. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, wed, 15 apr 2020 - sun, 19 apr 2020
From £ 53
7. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, mon, 13 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 67
8. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 68
9. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 104
10. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 29 nov 2020
From £ 70
Frozen the Musical
Experience Frozen the Musical and the famous Disney story about sisterly love on Broadway in New York City! Witness this heart-warming musical about fear, feeling alone and learning of ways to control your powers – and breaking free from what’s holding you back.
Right now, you save 40% on your musical tickets buy booking through us!
- Experience the famous Disney story live on stage
- Listen to the hit-songs like ‘Let It Go’
- Witness the enchanting stagecraft
- Enjoy a tale of sisterly love
What can I expect?
Elsa and Anna are sisters and princesses of Arendelle. Elsa has magical powers, that allows her to create snow and ice. While the two sisters find is very amusing, their parents, the King and Queen, are afraid that the powers will cause Elsa to someday hurt herself – or Anna. This concern turns out to be of good reason, and as a result Elsa distances herself from Anna.
After the death of the King and Queen, Elsa turns 21 and is supposed to lead the kingdom from this point on. But when her power spins out of control in front of the court, she is deemed as a monster and flees. Now it’s up to Anna and the friends, she makes along the way, to help Elsa. Can they make Elsa love herself? How can they break the spell of her icy powers and of her feeling so alone and alienated? And even more important: Is Elsa even willing to change?
The smash-hit Frozen is told in two acts and now includes new songs and story material! The stage production features more than twice as much music as the film. Tony award-winner Michael Grandage directs the musical, which expands upon the 2013 animated film. Oscar-winning duo Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez have penned multiple new songs to accompany the well-known tunes of the movie (including the Oscar-winning 'Let It Go'), and the movie’s screenwriter and co-director Jennifer Lee returns to write the book. Tony award-winner Rob Ashford choreographs.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 47 reviews
Really great Show
"I can recommend going to this excellent Musical for the whole family."
Uwe tue, 8 oct 2019
"Super Darsteller/innen, tolles Bündenbild und wirklich großartige Umsetzung des Filmes. Würde mir das Musical zujeder Zeit wieder ansehen! Abholung der Karten an der Abendkasse ohne Probleme!"
Michaela, Schwechat mon, 17 feb 2020
"was für eine show. tolle sänger, mega bühne. wahnsinns lichteffekte."
Diana, Münster th, 6 feb 2020