From £ 88
From £ 88
From £ 107
From £ 61
From £ 85
From £ 68
From £ 83
From £ 85
From £ 54
From £ 51
From £ 60
Phantom of the Opera is Broadway's longest running musical! Book your tickets for the musical of musicals in New York from home and get ready for a musical experience you'll never forget!
- Ensure your tickets to this audience favorite
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Experience the award-winning musical classic
- Enjoy the incredible scenery & special effects
What is The Phantom of the Opera about?
Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a deformed composer, who haunts the Paris Opera House.
The lonely, romantic ghost tutors and composes operas for Christine, a gorgeous young soprano star-to-be. As Christine’s star rises, and a handsome suitor from her past enters the picture, the Phantom grows mad, terrorizing the opera house owners and company with his murderous ways. Still, Christine finds herself drawn to the mystery man.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant settings, costumes and special effects ever used on a stage. Around the world, the Phantom of the Opera has been shown in over 90 cities and won more than 50 theater awards, including seven 1988 Tony Awards, one of which was for Best Musical.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Phantom of the Opera is for most people, both frequent musical guests and first timers. The musical isn't suitable for young children as certain scenes are scary, it is after all about the Phantom of the Opera. It's recommended for children from age 10. Children under age 5 will not be permitted to the theater.
How long is the musical?
The Phantom of the Opera lasts approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
Who's the team behind?
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produces.
- When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
"Besides the fact that I deem The Phantom of the Opera to be one of the best musicals every written, I visited the Majestic Theatre performance together with a friend and I was totally touched. There is nothing I could have wished different or changed. I did not know the artists before, but had been to the Majestic before, that is why I took my friend there, but let me say it is a pity I did not stay longer in New York to see it more often!"
Peter, Henstedt-ulzburg sun, 9 sep 2018
Mobile voucher accepted
Print out voucher
245 West 44th Street New York NY US