Wicked is the extremely popular Broadway musical, that has won more than 100 awards! Invite the entire family to a musical experience they'll never forget. Wicked makes you laugh, cry and think - and it speaks to audiences of all ages.
- Ensure your tickets to this popular musical
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Enjoy the music that actually has won a Grammy
- Experience a family-friendly musical
What is Wicked about?
Wicked is the tale of the green-skinned Elphaba as she experiences the life changing events that eventually lead to her being labeled as "wicked", as well as the extraordinary friendship between her and the spoiled rich girl Glinda.
Wicked the Musical is filled with all the famous (or infamous) characters: apart from, of course, the Wizard of Oz himself, you will also meet characters such as The Wicked Witch of the West and her unlikely friend Glinda the Good and the Prince Fiyero.
An impressive story involving love, friendship, and trust. Wicked will show that there are indeed two sides to every story.
Entertainment magazine Weekly called it: 'The best musical of the decade!"
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Wicked the Musical is recommended from age 8 and up. Children under age 5 are not permitted in the theater.
How long is the musical?
Wicked the Musical lasts approx. 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
- When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We don't have any influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.