100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, th, 16 dec 2021 - sun, 5 jun 2022
From £ 79
2. Diana: A New Musicalat Longacre Theatre, tue, 2 nov 2021 - wed, 15 jun 2022
From £ 41
3. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, sat, 23 oct 2021 - sun, 6 mar 2022
From £ 33
4. Girl From The North Countryat Belasco Theatre, wed, 13 oct 2021 - sun, 24 apr 2022
From £ 73
5. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, wed, 16 jun 2021 - sun, 6 feb 2022
From £ 45
6. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, wed, 16 jun 2021 - wed, 15 jun 2022
From £ 41
Company, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy, starring Tony and Grammy Award® winner Katrina Lenk and Two-time Tony Award and two-time Grammy Award winner Patti LuPone (in the role that won her the Olivier) returns to Broadway.
What can I expect?
It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Isn’t it time she settle down and start a family? But Bobbie isn’t ready to commit. All her friends’ poking and prodding really could drive a person crazy!
The vision of two-time Tony Award-winning director Marianne Elliott (War Horse, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Angels in America), this production of Company sheds revelatory light onto classic songs such as the acerbic “The Ladies Who Lunch” and the iconic “Being Alive.” Being married in 21st-Century New York has never been this fun. Let’s all drink to that!