Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, tue, 26 nov 2019 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 104
2. Hadestownat Walter Kerr Theatre, th, 12 dec 2019 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From £ 169
3. Le Nozze di Figaroat Metropolitan Opera, sat, 30 nov 2019 - sat, 22 feb 2020
From £ 68
4. Oklahoma!at Circle In The Square Theatre, fri, 29 nov 2019 - th, 2 jan 2020
From £ 169
5. The Rose Tattooat American Airlines Theatre, fri, 29 nov 2019 - th, 5 dec 2019
From £ 111
6. Scotland, PAat Laura Pels Theatre, fri, 29 nov 2019 - sat, 7 dec 2019
From £ 51
7. Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettesat Radio City Music Hall, th, 28 nov 2019 - sun, 5 jan 2020
From £ 71
8. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childat Lyric Theatre, tue, 26 nov 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 138
9. David Byrne's American Utopiaat Hudson Theatre, fri, 29 nov 2019 - sun, 19 jan 2020
From £ 154
10. Der Rosenkavalierat Metropolitan Opera, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sat, 4 jan 2020
From £ 68
TINA: The Tina Turner Musical
Get ready to enjoy the powerful rock 'n' roll music by Tina Turner in the musical based on her life! Premiering on Broadway in New York City in the fall of 2019, this is a gribbing story you shouldn't miss out on.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Tina Turner's best songs
- Learn about the history of the queen of rock 'n' roll
- Enjoy powerful performances by the talented singers
What can I expect?
The story begins with Anna Mae Bullock's childhood in Nutbush, Tennessee. Anna Mae's parents have a difficult relationship, which culminates and leaves Anna Mae to be brought up by her grandmother.
Some years later, Anna Mae travels to St. Louis, where she crosses paths with Ike Turner and his band, the Kings of Rhythm. One night Anna Mae joins Ike on stage to sing, and the success of the performance leads to Anna Mae joining the band, and taking on the stage name "Tina Turner".
Although Tina enjoys performing with him, she is not naive to Ike's behaviour - and his way of treating her is only the beginning. The struggles she's about to face involve infidelity, violence, hopeless demands as well as judgement, racism and sexism.
This musical is presented in association with Tina Turner herself and it reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race. From humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of rock 'n' roll, Tina Turner didn’t just break the rules - she rewrote them.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 5 reviews
Sehr gute Inszenierung.
"Der Einblick in ein Leben, wie man ihn besser nicht darstellen könnte."
Gunther, Traunreut fri, 8 nov 2019
"The musical was great, especially Adrienne Warren."
Eeva, Laitila sun, 20 oct 2019