100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 101
2. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From £ 50
3. Jagged Little Pillat Broadhurst Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From £ 58
4. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 48
5. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 46
6. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 22 nov 2020
From £ 41
7. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 66
8. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 25
9. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 51
10. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 3 jan 2021
From £ 55
TINA: The Tina Turner Musical
Get ready to enjoy the powerful rock 'n' roll music by Tina Turner in the musical based on her life! Premiering on Broadway in New York City in the fall of 2019, this is a gribbing story you shouldn't miss out on.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Tina Turner's best songs
- Learn about the history of the queen of rock 'n' roll
- Enjoy powerful performances by the talented singers
What can I expect?
The story begins with Anna Mae Bullock's childhood in Nutbush, Tennessee. Anna Mae's parents have a difficult relationship, which culminates and leaves Anna Mae to be brought up by her grandmother.
Some years later, Anna Mae travels to St. Louis, where she crosses paths with Ike Turner and his band, the Kings of Rhythm. One night Anna Mae joins Ike on stage to sing, and the success of the performance leads to Anna Mae joining the band, and taking on the stage name "Tina Turner".
Although Tina enjoys performing with him, she is not naive to Ike's behaviour - and his way of treating her is only the beginning. The struggles she's about to face involve infidelity, violence, hopeless demands as well as judgement, racism and sexism.
This musical is presented in association with Tina Turner herself and it reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race. From humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of rock 'n' roll, Tina Turner didn’t just break the rules - she rewrote them.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 13 reviews
"Absolutely fabulous, thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and performance. Hopefully it moves to London and would like to see it again !!"
Christopher, Middlesbrough sun, 29 dec 2019
Amazing voice of the lead singer
"Such power and intensity, it was impressive"
Susanne, Upplands väsby tue, 7 jan 2020
"Tolles Musical und eine super Darstellerin. Absolut empfehlenswert"
Normen, Neukirchen-vluyn fri, 20 dec 2019