100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, sat, 29 feb 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 103
2. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalat Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From £ 74
3. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 19 apr 2020
From £ 50
4. Hadestownat Walter Kerr Theatre, tue, 3 mar 2020 - sun, 22 nov 2020
From £ 84
5. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 47
6. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 22 nov 2020
From £ 42
7. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 33
8. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 3 jan 2021
From £ 56
9. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 67
10. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 46
Jagged Little Pill
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
What can I expect?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.