100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, wed, 16 jun 2021 - sun, 6 feb 2022
From £ 45
2. Girl From The North Countryat Belasco Theatre, wed, 13 oct 2021 - sun, 24 apr 2022
From £ 73
3. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, sat, 23 oct 2021 - sun, 6 mar 2022
From £ 33
4. Diana: A New Musicalat Longacre Theatre, tue, 2 nov 2021 - wed, 15 jun 2022
From £ 41
5. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, th, 16 dec 2021 - sun, 5 jun 2022
From £ 79
6. Companyat Jacobs Theatre, wed, 22 dec 2021 - sun, 27 mar 2022
From £ 81
Jagged Little Pill
Enjoy a musical inspired by the themes and emotions of Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill. This musical is coming to New York City and this is your chance to see it! Witness a story, that deals with pain, healing and hard choices in life.
- Choose your own seats
- Listen to Alanis Morissette's best songs
- Enjoy the story by the famous writer Diablo Cody
- Learn a gribbing and heart-warming message
What can I expect?
The Healys are a picture-perfect suburban family - but looks can be deceiving. The mom of the family, Mary Jane, is obsessed with keeping everything together and making her life look good, despite the fact that she is addicted to perscription pain pills and her marriage to Steve is very distant and lifeless.
The daughter in the family, Frankie, is adopted and due to many painful reasons she feel alienated by Mary Jane. While this struggle is taking place Frankie is having a secret battle with her sexuality. Meanwhile the son, Nick, is dealing with the pressure of being the perfect, golden child of the family. And this gets even more complicated when Nick's best friend, Andrew, is accused of raping Frankie's friend, Bella.
When the cracks beneath the surface begin to show, the Healys have a choice to make: Will they keep maintaining the status quo or will they try to face the harsh truths about themselves?
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Please check calendar for available date and time.