100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 48
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 101
3. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 46
4. Jersey Boysat New World Stages / Stage 1, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 22 nov 2020
From £ 41
5. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 66
6. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 25
7. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 51
8. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 3 jan 2021
From £ 55
9. TINA: The Tina Turner Musicalat Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From £ 73
10. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sun, 5 jul 2020
From £ 74
Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations
Ain't Too Proud is the electrifying new musical that follows The Temptations' extraordinary journey from the streets of Detroit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy the electrifying new musical
- Get entertained by The Temptations' journey
- Listen to their popular hits
What can I expect?
Ain't Too Proud is an Electrifying New Musical
Five guys. One dream. And a sound that would make music history. With their signature dance moves and unmistakable harmonies, they rose to the top of the charts creating an amazing 42 Top Ten Hits with 14 reaching number one. The rest is history — how they met, the groundbreaking heights they hit, and how personal and political conflicts threatened to tear the group apart as the United States fell into civil unrest.
This thrilling story of brotherhood, family, loyalty, and betrayal is set to the beat of the group's treasured hits, including “My Girl,” “Just My Imagination,” “Get Ready,” “Papa Was a Rolling Stone,” and so many more.
After breaking house records at Berkeley Rep, The Kennedy Center, and at the Ahmanson Theater, Ain't Too Proud, written by three time Obie Award winner Dominique Morisseau, directed by two-time Tony Award® winner Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys), and featuring choreography by Tony nominee Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys, On Your Feet), now brings the untold story of this legendary quintet to irresistible life on Broadway.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.