100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 51
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 125
3. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Al Hirschfeld Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - fri, 3 jul 2020
From £ 111
4. Rock of Agesat New World Stages, wed, 15 apr 2020 - sun, 19 apr 2020
From £ 53
5. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, mon, 13 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 67
6. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 11 oct 2020
From £ 79
7. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From £ 72
8. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 68
9. Come From Awayat Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From £ 104
10. Dear Evan Hansenat Music Box Theatre, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 29 nov 2020
From £ 70
Tickets to: Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations
Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations
Ain't Too Proud is the electrifying new musical that follows The Temptations' extraordinary journey from the streets of Detroit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy the electrifying new musical
- Get entertained by The Temptations' journey
- Listen to their popular hits
What can I expect?
Ain't Too Proud is an Electrifying New Musical
Five guys. One dream. And a sound that would make music history. With their signature dance moves and unmistakable harmonies, they rose to the top of the charts creating an amazing 42 Top Ten Hits with 14 reaching number one. The rest is history — how they met, the groundbreaking heights they hit, and how personal and political conflicts threatened to tear the group apart as the United States fell into civil unrest.
This thrilling story of brotherhood, family, loyalty, and betrayal is set to the beat of the group's treasured hits, including “My Girl,” “Just My Imagination,” “Get Ready,” “Papa Was a Rolling Stone,” and so many more.
After breaking house records at Berkeley Rep, The Kennedy Center, and at the Ahmanson Theater, Ain't Too Proud, written by three time Obie Award winner Dominique Morisseau, directed by two-time Tony Award® winner Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys), and featuring choreography by Tony nominee Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys, On Your Feet), now brings the untold story of this legendary quintet to irresistible life on Broadway.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.