The Book of Mormon
at Eugene O'Neill Theatre
The Book of Mormon is the funniest and hilarious musical on Broadway - ever! The musical from the creators of South Park has won no less than 9 Tony Awards including Best Musical. Make sure to book your tickets for this amazing musical from home!
- Ensure your tickets to this hysterically funny musical
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Laugh until your stomach hurts
- Experience the award-winning musical
What is The Book of Mormon about?
The Book of Mormon is about two young missionaries, who venture off to a dangerous part of Uganda to convert their citizens to the Mormon religion. One missionary, Elder Price, is a strong believer and make things happen for himself while his partner, Elder Cunningham, is a bit of a nerd and socially awkward but means well - even when he embroider the truth, which eventually lands him in trouble.
Our two missionaries learn that it is not that easy to spread their message in an Africa plagued by AIDS, poverty, and violence!
What do the critics say?
Rolling Stones: 'The Genii of South Park hit Broadway, and history is made. Mormon is on its march into legend.'
Time Out New York: 'You'll laugh your head off. Mormon is musical comedy heaven.'
The New York Post: 'I Love The Book Of Mormon.'
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Who is the musical suitable for?
The Book of Mormon contains explicit language, adult themes and sexually-explicit humor and is not suitable for young children.
How long is the musical?
The Book of Mormon lasts approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes, including an intermission.
Who is the team behind?
The Book of Mormon is a musical production from the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and Avenue Q co-creator Robert Lopez.
- When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.
Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday 7 PM. Friday and Saturday 8 PM
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2:00 PM
2 hours, 30 minutes